VIERZON. Manufacture de Hache à Vierzon.
White porcelain service, Empire style with a green and gilted decor, frieze of interlacings and palmettes on the borders for some pieces and for the others a frieze of interlacings, palmettes and a green galloon (dessert plates). Gilted fillet on the borders and centre.
Shaped knops of gilted matting with black fillet enhancements.
- 35 dessert plates (some minor chips). Diameter: 21,2 cm (8-3/4 in.).
- 16 soup plates (one with a chip on the border). Diameter: 23,5 cm (9-1/4 in.).
- 46 side plates (some with minor chips and shocks). Diameter: 24 cm (9-1/2 in.).
- 4 cake tiers on small, green gallooned pedestal. Diameter: 22,3 cm (8-3/4 in.).
- 3 round fruit coupes, one larger size with small, green gallooned pedestal. Diameters: 23 cm (9 in.) and 24,5 cm (9-1/2 in.).
- 2 Empire sauceboats with large, palmette-shaped handles in gilted matting. Length: 20 cm (7-3/4 in.).
- 4 navette dishes. Length: 26,5 cm (10-1/2 in.).
- 2 large, covered soup turreens. Shock on cover. Length: 33 cm (13 in.).
- 1 small, round, covered vegetable turreen. Length: 25,5 cm (10 in.).
- 1 small, round vegetable turreen (chip on the border). Diameter: 20 cm (7-3/4 in.).
- 2 round chargers. Diameters: 28,4 (11 in.) and 31 cm (12-1/4 in.).
- 1 oval charger. Length: 33,5 cm (13 in.).
Gilted wear on entire set.
Late 19th Century, circa 1890.
- 数量 0
- 参照号码 Expertissim : 590709
- 材质 ：