Brass, refracting telescope with four draws, sheathed in leather.
Signed " Bardou et fils fournisseur du Ministère de la Guerre 55 rue de Chabrol Paris".
Within leather case.
Late 19th Century.
Total extended length: 52,5 cm (20-1/2 in.).
Manufacturer founded in Paris, 1818 by DF Bardou, then headed by his son PG Bardou then grandson, Albert D Bardou with the name " Bardou et Fils à Paris". They received medals during the Universal Exposition of 1855, then Exposition in London in 1862, and Philadelphia in 1876.
- 数量 1
- 参照号码 Expertissim : 2011070115