Collection of six wax seals, 13th-14th Centuries:
- No.1, Seal, Count Robert of Arras, France
Beige wax equestrian seal, counter-seal with coat of arms.
Diameter: 8 cm (3-1/10 in.).
- No. 2, Seal, Count Louis of Flanders
Brown wax equestrian seal.
Diameter: 9 cm (3-1/2 in.).
- No. 3, Seal of Chapter of Saint Marie of Arras with causes
Brown wax almond-shaped seal, counter-seal.
Height: 5.5 cm (2-1/8 in.).
-No. 4, Seal, Pierre, Elected bishop of Arras
Red wax navette-shaped seal.
Height: 9 cm (3-1/2 in.).
- No. 5, Seal of Raoul, Bishop of Arras.
Green wax almond-shaped seal, counter-seal.
Height: 8.5 cm (3-1/3 in.).
- No. 6, Seal of Gauthier de Fontaines.
Round dark green wax seal, counter-seal.
Diameter: 5 cm (2 in.).
Accidents and losses.
Provenance : Flanders and Arras
- 数量 6
- 参照号码 Expertissim : 2012070306